Saturday 10 March 2012

Review: Cake Night Club!

Last night I went to Cake Night Club to celebrate my friends birthday. It's this brand new nightclub that just recently opened up in the heart of Toronto's club district. Cutest club I have ever scene!!!



Waiting at our booth were two complimentary cupcakes with the clubs name on it. 
I'm telling you guys, these were the BEST cupcakes I have ever had in my LIFE. 
The icing mixed with the cake was simply Devine design!!
The music was also great, a lot of top 40's mixed with hip hop hits from the past. The worst part about going to clubs is when the Dj's play songs that no one knows or sticks to just reggae instead of mixing tunes so I'm so glad this club wasn't like that. 
Anyways loved this place! A must see for sure!!




  

Me and my pallies at Cake <3

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment