Sunday 22 March 2015

My Big Annoncement hehe #tacklingthosegoals

Hey All!

Sorry I've been away for the last week but I've been picking up quite a few promotional modelling gigs recently and I recently got sent to Alberta to do one!! It was quite the experience and I even got to extend my trip to visit the beautiful Banff and Lake Louise!! Holla!

This week, however, is a really big week for me.

As you may or may not know, I've been really focused on getting my game on and tackling my most important goals to accomplishing my dreams.

I decided that the next step in my career would have to be something where I'm more involved with meeting designers and helping style outfits.
After contemplating many solutions, I decided to apply as a backstage assistant for Toronto Fashion Week...and well...I GOT IT!

I will get to assist with top designers, help with models and all sorts of fabulous things that I have been so longing to dig my teeth into.

Unfortunately, I will not be allowed to discuss my experience, but I am sure that the knowledge that I will gain this week will be beneficial for my career for years to come.

Thank you all for your continuous support of my blog! I'm truly grateful <3

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment