Thursday 15 March 2012

A little Photo shoot ;)

HELLO Everyone!!!
So pumped tonight! So today I had my kick off meeting with The Arthritis Society to celebrate our successes with fundraising and to say goodbye to us before we go to Prague. 
ONLY 13 DAYS!!!!
hehehehehe

Anyways haha I'm just sooo pumped guys! Here is a picture of my running team 'Joints in Motion' who are all with the Arthritis Society. 
These ladies are absolutely fabulous and I just can't wait to pick their successful brains in Prague. 

Also I want to update you guys!! My friend Morgan and I have been hosting events for the Arthritis Society for a year now and so we decided to throw a huge bash at 6 degrees night club to celebrate our one year anniversary!!! As of right now, the date is set for April 12 but it may or may not be changed. 
Together, Morgan and I have raised $10,000 and we are so proud of how far we have come that we decided to treat ourselves to a little photoshoot LOL
Morgan met a local photographer and he offered to shoot us for free so how could we turn that down? hahaha
That's us with Chao the photographer hahaha 

Heres some of our wonderful piccies that he took of us!! 

He was soooo good that he didn't use any lighting or anything!!! He didn't even use photoshop!! We were very impressed haha

Anyways haha the reason I brought this up is because we are going to use these photos in our fliers for our future event so stay tuned!!!
Also, I just really want to share that I'm so happy and proud of how far we have come and I do want to take a moment and say thank you to everyone who has helped us along the way either with our events or making a donation. We really truly appreciate all the support!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment