Monday 19 March 2012

Facials!!!

Hello hello ;)

So on friday I got to go to George Brown and help my friend out with her beauty class! I got to be one of her models for her exam which was sooo exciting!


I got a free facial, manicure and my eyebrows done! It was fab! She did a great job on my eyebrows too I'm so impressed!
Anyways, my point of telling you this is that over the weekend my face has cleared up SO MUCH! I did go on a 15k run on Sunday which probably helped haha but I am a strong believer in facials and I really feel like sometimes they do the trick.

Any facials that I've had in the past were from Visage or a hair salon that offers them on the side. They were all really good but I would like to have one done at a real spa one day! Any recommendations anyone?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment