Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sad face of the day.

ALRIGHT FOLKS. So...as you may or may not know, through out my years as a preteen, teen and young adult, I have suffered with having to put up with acne. 

Ok I know I know, my face doesn't look that bad in this pic! It use to be horrible. hahaha ohhhh when I was 18 my face was TERRIBLE. I'll see if I can find a pic for a future blog. 

ANYWAYS, I'm tired of putting up with pimples. How many creams are out there? How many books have people written on how to have the right diet or what you need to do to get clear skin? 
The answer is thousands. 
For the next couple of months I am going to document my journey to finding clear skin. I am going to go on a healthy diet, a strict exercise plan, and a skin care routine (cleanser, toner, etc) and blog about my process. 
A lot of books I find are heavily influenced by product companies that said some authors fat checks to write about them. No ones sent me any money or any free products so everything I write is going to be 100% truth and from my own experiences. 





I am determined to have the skin I deserve. I'm sick of seeing stars with such beautiful skin. We all deserve to have that too!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment