Friday 20 July 2012

Just call me Heidi

I haven't seen Heidi since I was really young but apparently that's what today's hairstyle looks like! 

I created it myself!! Basically I braided my hair into two french braids. After that I took one braid at a time and pined it into a bun (with bobby-pins). Then VOLLA! A Masterpiece.  

You can also take some hair strands out in the front to make it a more messy, chic look. 

Since my hair was up, I thought it would be the perfect chance to show off my new feather earrings! Aren't they fab? 

I finished the look with a leather jacket, a vintage piece of jewellery I found at value village, a long t-shirt, leather "looking" pants and my black converse. I must of gotten 5 compliments! I think everyone should try this look out! 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment