Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sophia Jewellery

Recently my neighbour from across the street started working for a jewellery company. You know one of those companies that has house parties and the most expensive jewellery around? LOL
I feel like everyone has those neighbours haha...

ANYWAYS, I somehow (this happens a lot) was convinced to buy some jewellery to help this women out. Being a women trying to save her money for travel and affordable fashion, i was definitely crying inside as I bought the cheapest thing on this brochure, a necklace that was $35!!!!! Now that's pretty cheap if the necklace was made of, oh I don't know, Swarovski crystal. However, there is nothing special about this necklace. The chain looks like it came from a dollar store!!!
The jewel is actually very pretty but it's definitely something you could find at Claires for half the price.
Here is a pic of it around my neck. Pretty but so not worth the price!




Ah well C'est La Vie!

Since my mom didn't help the situation and was pushing me to buy something, I managed to convince her to buy me this fabulous ring!


I think it was called Mediterranean Sea or something. Whatever it is called it is fab and such a pretty colour! It also represents where I plan on going next year (Greece)!!!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment