Monday 27 August 2012

My 5 Frenchies and one Fishtail.

I actually had a dream about this hairstyle so of course I woke up and tried it. :D 








How to do this hairstyle: 
1) Separate your hair into five sections. 
2) French braid each section (one at a time) half way down your head. Tie each braid using mini elastic bands. 
3) Take each section and hold them together. 
4) Using the hair that isn't braided from each section, start braiding those hairs into a fishtail braid and then tie it with a mini elastic band. 
5) Curl the rest of your hair with a 1/2 inch curling iron to complete this look. 

The next day I was rushing to work and since I slept with the braids in my hair, I decided to tie the rest of my hair into a bun, which, creates an entirely different look. 




Hope you like these looks and please comment below!! 
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment