Saturday 10 November 2012

Kardashian Kollection hits Europe before Canada :(

Hey everyone!

So if you know me well, you probably know that I have quite the obsession with the Kardashian sisters. Yes I watch their shows, I've read their Konfidential book and I even recently finished their mothers biography "Kris Jenner and All Things Kardashian" haha. On a side note: It was quite the interesting read however, it talked way too much about Oj Simpson's trail. I realize that that was her life, but I wish she would have added way more about their journey to becoming huge celebrities.

Anyways, the Kardashian Kollection just recently launched in the Dorothy Perkins stores (a UK brand) and you know what, Im SO MAD. Ok yes that is great that they are expanding, but I would have thought that they would have opened it up in a store in Canada or even made Sears Canada sell their merchandise. Their clothing and handbags are actually pretty cute.







Those are a couple of the pieces that I found while I was browsing on the Dorothy Perkins site. Another thing I noticed was that the Sears online store didn't even have the same selection as the Dorothy Perkins online store!! The clothing on Dorothy's site is way more chic and there is way more variety. 
I would order the merchandise however, shipping from the UK is crazy expensive as well as shipping from the US is expensive. I tried once and the shipping ended up being more then the actual product. 

Anyways that's my rant for the day haha. I really hope they bring their clothing here soon. It would of made more sense to do it before the holidays but aw well. Perhaps my mom will surprise me with something over christmas so then I don't have to pay for anything. Ah the joy of christmas. haha

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment