Saturday 1 November 2014

Halloween Ideas!

This year I decided to do a DIY costume. I created my own Little Red Riding Hood costume (I'm on the far right in the picture below). 


Ok ok, I did already have a big red cape lying around from my past Capt. Underpants days (haha); BUT if you sew, a cape is probably the easiest thing to sew; if not, cape's are probably the cheapest thing to buy at a costume store. 
After finding my cape, I decided to use an old corsette lying around and put it over a flowy white top I got a while back from Costa Blanca. I paired all of this with black pants and boots and then VOILA, I had a cute DIY costume. 
My friends had really cute costumes as well. We have Alice on the far left, the Mad hatter, and a flapper beside me. 

In 2013, I was Alice in Wonderland and I was absolutely in love with this costume. Even though it was quite pricey, you have to admit that I look adorable! :P 

What did you guys go as this year!!? 
xoxo Melissa