Thursday 7 May 2015

A Girl Talk Fundraiser!

Hey Everyone

Last week I held my first GIRL TALK fundraiser!! I had such a blast and I am so thankful to all of you that came out to help support our movement!!!

All the money raised from this event is going towards giving away free tickets to kids and schools that can't afford to come to the GIRL TALK Empowerment day in June. So thank you, thank you, thank you for your support!

Here are some fun pictures from the event. We had a cute selfie prop corner with tons of props and it was such a cute touch to the event. I'm so thankful that it was a success and I hope you enjoy these pics!
xo Melissa

This is Me (Left) with the founder of GIRL TALK, Katie Zeppieri.  I'm so in love with this top that I'm wearing and so if you like it to...It's from Topshop!




For more information on GIRL TALK or our annual GIRL TALK Empowerment day, visit www.girltalkempowerment.com


No comments:

Post a Comment