Sunday 31 May 2015

My Birthday Week!!

It's my BIRTHDAY WEEK! 

Well it was and now we are on the last day (haha), but in any case, my birthday week was FAB!

Here are some pictures from my week. 
This is going to be a great year...I feel it. 

 
I had a fabulous picnic on my birthday with my prince!! We packed sandwiches and chips and went to the beach. It was perfect.

 A Birthday Balloon Bun? Why not. 

 These blue flowers were from my Aunty Carmen!! Love her. Everyone knows that I'm a sucker for flowers.
Here I am with my fab friend Fegan!! Our birthday's are two days apart so we sorta celebrated together! ... Aka I obvs went to her birthday party and pretended it was for me to haha <3

Thank you to everyone who wished me happy birthday and for all the love!! I'm so so thankful and I seriously had one of the best birthdays this year! I love you guys!

xo Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment