Tuesday 19 May 2015

Spring Styling Ideas!

Hi Guys!!!

A few weeks ago I put together a bunch of spring outfit ideas incorporating new trends. My good friend and photographer the fabulous Greg Tjepkema (www.gregthephotographer.com) kindly decided to shoot some cool pics of them for me. So without further ado, here are my spring outfit ideas!!! :D

Outfit #1) The Slouchy but Stylish Daytime look
Sweater: H&M
Purse: Kate Spade 
Jeans: Forever 21 
Shoes: Nike 
Necklace: H&M
Watch: Michael Kors

 

 Outfit #2) The Slouchy but Stylish Night Time look - All I did was change my shoes :) 
Shoes: JustFab.com

Outfit #3) A Cute, Flirty Daytime Look 
Top: Forever 21 
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Justfab.com
Necklace: H&M 
Bangles: Forever 21 & H&M

Outfit #4) The Girly Girl Daytime look
Shirt: French Connection
Skirt: Xhilaration
Kneehigh socks: American Apparel 
Shoes: JustFab.com
Necklace: H&M 
Bracelet: David Yurman 


Outfit #5) The Graphic Print, Cute girl look
Graphic Print Cat Dress: Aeropostale 
Sweater: Forever 21
Booties: JustFab.com
Handbag: Kate Spade



Outfit #6) A Fun, Clueless Inspired Work outfit. 
Sweater: It was my late grandmothers haha sorry
Tank Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: JustFab.com
Pearl Necklace: Claires Accessories



Outfit #7) A Date Night look 
Dress: Forever 21 

Working my inner Daenerys Targaryen :D 

I hope you all like these looks and I hope you are now excited to create some spring looks for yourself! 

xo Melissa