Monday 8 June 2015

GIRL TALK Empowerment Day 2015!

Hey Everyone!

I'm so excited to share this with you all because I have been looking forward to GIRL TALK Empowerment Day for an entire year now! Last week, the day finally came and it truly blew my mind. What an impact such a powerful day can have on peoples lives and you could actually see the change in so many girls as they walked to their buses to go home.

Here are some pictures of the highlights of my day at the event. 
The day started off well the minute I put on my, "Haters gonna hate but world changers are gonna world change" shirt! 


Here I am with youtuber LaurDIY! She was one of the panel speakers at the event discussing inner beauty <3

Here I am with former Etalk host Tanya Kim. I definitely fell in love with her; she is such a lovely, lovely person!

This is a picture of Kira Isabella with me after her performance. She was incredible and she blew everyone away! 

Here I am presenting a GIRL TALK School of the Year award with founder Katie Zeppieri! 

This is a picture of performer Francesco Yates with my coworker Neetu and I!

GIRL TALK Empowerment Day 2015 was a success and I am so thankful to have been apart of it! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment