Thursday 19 November 2015

Boscia Hydrogel face mask - A Great Stocking Stuffer!

Good Afternoon Everyone!

For a few weeks now, I have been hearing about the new Boscia face masks that are sold at Sephora. So while at the Eatons Centre yesterday, I decided to pick one up for my weekly spa night. This is the one I chose:



Here I am wearing it in the bath haha:



These masks are really interesting because they come in two parts; one part for the upper section of your face, and another for the bottom section.
I found it a bit annoying to have the masks in two parts only because the bottom half started to slide down my face after a while. But, it was probably because I was moving about and these masks are clearly for lying down and sitting still.

After I took the mask off, my skin was glowing. It really did brighten up my face and my skin felt very hydrated.  This particular mask also had a calming scent and I felt very refreshed afterwards. With all of the perks, as well as knowing that Boscia is an organic, natural brand; I finished my night feeling like I had experienced a 100 dollar spa treatment for only 10 bucks.

This mask would make a great 'stocking stuffer' or a thoughtful gift for the girl on a budget. I will definitely buy this product again and I will refer it to all of my friends.

xo Melissa