Tuesday 11 August 2015

Europe Trip Announcement!

Hi everyone!
I'm so excited to announce that this fashionista is packing her bags to spend this month in Europe! Last year, I declared that every summer from that point on, I would spend it in Europe. So being that I just HAVE to accomplish my big goals...I made it happen! This week I will be going to Ireland!!! From there I will go to England, Italy, and then France.
I'm so proud that I have made one of my dreams come true and that I'm making this happen. If I don't blog much over the next few weeks, it's because I'm probably going to be exhausted from all the travelling! I will definitely be posting to Instagram on my trip so if you would like to follow me, my Instagram is @MelissaMelottey. I have also created the fabulous hashtag #TheQueengoestoEurope2015, so if you would like to only see my trip pics, then click on that hashtag on insta.

I hope you all have a fabulous August and I will see you in September!!!
xoxo Melissa

 Oh and Ps. I am sooooooo in love with my new suitcase. His name is Adolfo. haha