Tuesday 10 November 2015

Review: SallyeAnder Soaps

A few weeks ago, as the weather started changing drastically here in Toronto, I began to break out all over my chest. I had been free of my chest acne since my highschool puberty days; so you could imagine how astonished I was by this incident.
One day, I was led into a local health shop and while in there, I went looking for an organic soap brand to try. About a second after I had that thought, I looked right in front of me and saw a whole line of natural soaps by a brand called, SallyeAnder Soaps. I, of course, took that as a sign and decided to purchase the "Morning at the Lake" soap. Here is a picture of what it looks like:


Not only did I instantly fall in love with this soap, but in a week, my chest acne had vanished. This particular one has a fresh scent that is perfect for morning showers and awakening your skin. The name of this soap is so fitting, as it does leave you with a 'life is beautiful' attitude that lakes and the wilderness tend to bring out of us. Maybe this is my own nostalgia talking, but I think that most people when they go to the lake, its to get away, to clear their minds and to feel grateful again. The lake seems to have a pursuasive attitude when it comes to helping people see the beauty in life; and that is what this soap has helped me remember. 

I did my research on the company and fell in love with what I found. Not only does this brand use pure edible ingrediants, but they also exclude parabens, alcohol, sodium laurel sulfates, artifical dyes, synthetic chemicals, foaming agents and they stand against product testing on animals. Basically, this is a wonderful, fully organic brand and perfect for those of us who want to go green and natural. 

I've had amazing results with this brand and I will definitely be purchasing some more products in the future. 

If you would like to check out what other products they have and where to find this company, here is the link to their website: 

xo Melissa