Wednesday 23 December 2015

I'm gonna make Crimping happen...

Guys I look 15 in these pictures hahaha. It's so funny how what you wear can really change the way you appear. 
I'm posting this blog because on this particular day that I took these photos, I crimped my hair!!! 
I haven't crimped my hair since I was probably 15 to be honest. After crimping, my hair looked so much thicker than it usually does and so, I think I'm going to bring crimping back. 
I'm gonna make Crimping happen. 
What do you guys think? 


Ps. Who likes my boyfriend jeans from Forever 21? They are so comfy and they remind me of my hiphop days...those were the good ole days I tell ya. 
PPs. I realize that I look like I have serious attitude problems in the bottom photo lmao but that's the only pic I took of my hair that day so it'll have to do! haha. 

Lots of Love,
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment