Sunday 27 December 2015

What I got for Christmas...

I was spoiled. It was a jolly Christmas.


I can't even decide what I love the most out of all my xmas presents this year! 
I think the makeup would probably be my first choice!
My brother got me this AMAZING palette with tons of eyeshadow colours and blushes, my mom got me a bunch of beautiful palettes that are STUNNING and Alex got me a beautiful lipstick from Mac called Velvet Teddy that I have been PRAYING for. 
I have been wishing upon a star for this kind of Christmas and it actually came true! haha

OMG I forgot...my clueless Calendar is AMAZING. Clueless will forever be my favourite movie haha...Just love me! 

I hope you guys got what you wanted from Santa this year and I hope your enjoying your holidays! 
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment