Wednesday 28 December 2011

Wishing Everyone a very Merry Christmas!

So I'm thinking that my first post on my brand new blog should be about my favourate time of the year! There is something that makes Christmas time such a special holiday. I think it might be the element of reunion with family & friends that you may not get to see as often as you would like to during the year, or perhaps it is the great food . . . or maybe it's the gift exchanging haha. But, whatever it is there is something that makes me so happy when the holidays roll around every year.
Here is my FAV christmas treat! If you have never tried it before. . .go make it now! My mom makes truffles every single year and I am actually eating some right now, haha. It's basically three layers: Jello, Custard & Whip cream. Basically like heaven in your mouth. This is pretty much what it looks like. YUM!

****************************************************************************************

              Here are my Christmas gifts!

 
 A lovely TEA POT. Ah! I can't wait to host some spring tea parties hah. 

 
My beautiful Kardashians. :)
 
 This AMAZING Curling iron. It actually works wonders!
                    This beautiful Swarovski Crystal Ring!

        Lastly, this amazing Eiffel Tower for my room. I love Paris.

 . . and Masha & I fooling Around with my new beautful camera!
                    Fasha and I infront of zee Chritstmas Tree!
 . . .Well there you have it. The food I ate, the gifts I recieved & the ones I love! haaha I hope all of you had a relaxing holiday with tons of beauty sleep!
                                                                                  

                      xoxo, -Melissa Frances (. . .& flips hair)









                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment