Wednesday 28 December 2011

Face of the Day! - Casual day

So today I was just meeting up with a friend so I kept it pretty casual. I straightened my hair near the roots and curved the straightener near the ends to give my hair more body and a subtle curl.

 
Eyes: MAC "Dip Down" gel liner, Alotte Mascara, MAC "Naked Lunch", "Embark" & "Wedge" eyeshadows
Cheeks: Pur Minerals Pink Blush with a bit of MAC "Naked Lunch" for highlight
Lips: Hot Pink Lip Fusion Lip gloss
Face: Mineral Glow 4 in 1 Foundation by Pur Minerals

 



xoxo- Melissa Frances

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, Miss Melottey! I wanted to do this since accidentally found this blog. See you in MAT 10! The missing comment was part from the bloopers - people have them even when not filming. :D

    ReplyDelete