Thursday 5 January 2012

Face of the day - Sick day!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous New Years!!  ..and I hope all of you are successfully sticking to your goals that you laid out for 2012 :) I was actually sick on NYE and am still recovering from that which is why I haven't been able to film any videos! Wah! That makes me so sad, but I do have a few videos planned out that I am really excited for.
So I did a look today just for fun and decided to take some pictures of it because I actually quite like it! <3


Eyes: Runway Radiance illuminating cream by Calvin Klein, yellow & beige eyeshadow by Aloette, green eyeshadow called "Infailable" by L'oreal, little bit of "Paridisco" eyeshadow by MAC under my eyes to make them standout more. And of course my fav mascara by Aloette.

Cheeks: NYC Chroma Face Glow 
Lips: Dark Cherry lipstick by Aloette

xoxo- Melissa Frances


No comments:

Post a Comment