Monday 12 March 2012

Four different looks for your scarf!

So due to my many travelling adventures (and the fact that I'm a student lol), I try not to spend too much money on clothes and accessories all the time.
If you have ever seen my closet and dresser, you would know that I have enough clothes to last me about 4 months worth of different outfits, everyday. 
So for someone with so many options, you would think that once in a while when I get bored with what I have, that I could at least try to be creative! haha sadly this has been a huge issue for me for a while now. 
So if your like me and kinda in a rut with what you have, maybe take a step back and look at your accessories and see how many different ways you can use them to change up your outfits. 

Today I started a little experiment!! I took a scarf that I got from Coach last year and tried to come up with as many different ways that I could to incorporate that scarf in my outfits. This is what I came up with: 






Hope this gave you guys some inspiration to start experimenting with your closet and save your pennies!!!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment