Saturday 25 August 2012

My Moon Power look

The other day I found these cool clips that I bought from H&M last year. They are really cute but, when I bought them, I didn't realize how hard it would be to create a hairstyle around them. SO a couple of days ago I woke up and I had an idea to do this:





Now I don't have any long pony's but this look does remind me of the very famous cartoon Sailor Moon!! 


How to do this look:
1) Divide your hair into two sections. 
2) French braid each section starting from the top of your head. I had originally did that at the beginning of the day but decided to make my braids look a little more messy throughout the day so that's why my braids do not appear tight and neat. 
3) Take the end of one section and roll it into a bun. 
4) Use Bobbypins to seal it in place. 
5) After doing this with both braids, take any round clip and pin it in the middle of your bun. 

Voila! Then you have your very own Moon Power look! 

 I've decided to start picking pieces from my closet and creating looks around them like I did with these clips so stay tuned for some crazy new upcoming dues!
xoxoxo

Feel free to comment below on your thoughts or any suggestions for new looks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment