Saturday 22 September 2012

Messy bun with twirly bits.

Definitely couldn't come up with a better name as my brain has been tossed up and fried over a BBQ of homework this week. My homework load has been INSANE. I hate not being able to blog that much :(

Anyways, here is another LC inspired hairstyle I did last week. It's just a messy bun, with the front haired twirled and then pinned in the back. I also added a flower as I was tired that day and thought it looked nice at the time haha. Don't quite like it anymore but here it is anyway:

Her hairstyle is a little more messier than mine but I was in a rush to go to work so I didn't have time to be detailed haha. 


Please feel free to leave your thoughts and suggestions for hairstyles in the comment box below :) xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment