Wednesday 10 October 2012

Halloween Princess Hair/Makeup Look!!

Hey Everyone!!!

So yesterday I decided that I was going to do a series of Halloween looks to give you guys some ideas of what you could do with your hair and makeup!

So today I started with a Princess look!!

I even added the choker to make it more like Cinderella

 <3 <3 <3 

And a Sparkly headband!


Here is how I came to do my hair and makeup! 

Makeup: First apply foundation and coverup to cover any blemishes or scars. 
Then put some white or cream eye shadow all over your eye to give it a glow effect. 



 You can use an NYC shimmer to put all over your face to make it look more glittery like my eye brows do haha.
Next take a black eye liner or an eye liner brush with black eye shadow, and line your eyes as so.

 Then take a bunch of pink and purple eyeshadows and apply them to get a look like this.
You can even take a blue/purple and underline the bottom of your eyes to make them pop more.
  Apply your eyes with a black mascara!

Finally, add some nice pink blush, a kind of shiner, pink lip stick and gloss and then you finished your princess makeup. 

These are the products I used. 
Lipstick: Wet Shine Diamonds 450
Shiner: Aloette palette 
Eyeshadow: Drug store +Aloette colours.
Blush: Pur minerals: Polynesian Pink
Lip gloss: Essence XXXL Shine
Lip chap: DASH: a dash of Vanilla
Mascara: Aloette Black mascara

 For an all around glittery glow, I used NYC Shimmer. 


Moving on to Hair...

1) Straighten your hair. 
2) Put your hair into a Pony and leave some of the front bits hanging. 


3) Twirl your ponytail and pin it into a bun with bobby-pins. 
4) Take the front bits of your hair and pin them to the back of your hair. 
5) Make sure to use hairspray to spray down the fly-aways and bobby-pin any loose hairs at the back.
6) Add a choker, sparkly headband or even a tiara to complete this look! 
OH! And don't forget the snazzy dress. I'm actually wearing two different dresses in these pictures but silly me didn't take a pic of the long dress and so they look the same haha. 

Anyways guys I hope you like this look and stay tunned for my next Halloween look! 
Hint: She's from Once Upon A Time

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment