Friday 12 October 2012

Once Upon a Time - Evil Queen Look/ Halloween Series

I hope everyone who will be reading this has seen the show Once Upon a Time. If you haven't then GET ON IT!
It's one of my favourite shows ever.

Todays look is the Evil Queen/Regina from Once Upon a Time.

 My first look is just her cute natural self.





Two messy french braids. That's it. haha
For makeup: Light pinks!!
 Light pink blush, light pink lipstick, mascara and some nice lipgloss will complete this look.

Now here is the Halloween look you could try. 

I don't have any medieval clothing so I decided on this lace Forever 21 dress. The important thing is to pay attention to the face and hair haha. 

Hair: 1) Thoroughly curl your whole head. If you look at the evil queen, her hair is way more teased and curled then mine is, but I wanted to make this look work for any occasion. Of course if you want to be the evil queen for Halloween then I would suggest that you invest in a medieval costume as well.

2) Find a really cool hat or headband with a hat. I'm pretty sure my mom got mine at Claire's but I'm sure Ardene's probably sells it too. 
3) Next put all of your hair to the side and pin it with bobby-pins. 
I added a peacock pin to make it look a little more special. 

4)Tease your hair like mad if you want to look more like the queen. If not, then spray some Hairspray and your done with the hair. 

Makeup: 1) BLACK EYESHADOW. That's pretty much the most important thing to this look. I made my eyes look a little more tame then the evil queens. If you notice that it's not as dark, its just because my subtle look is more appropriate for a regular night on the town, instead of for just Halloween night.
2) White powder. The Queen is very pail so try to powder your face to make yourself seem extremely pail.

3) Grab a dark purple/red lipstick (I used a Pur minerals dark red lipstick).
This look is now complete. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment