Wednesday 21 November 2012

Newly discovered Gluten-Free deliciousness!!!

HELLO!!!! 
It's been a terribly long while since I've updated this part of my blog but I have finally discovered some amazing Gluten-free treats. 



The Chocolate covered pretzels are soooooo addicting and I totally recommend that you buy 2 bags cause I know you will run out fast haha

You can find any of these products in the Gluten-free section in Loblaws and if you are American then you may have to do some research as to where you can find these amazing products!!

Check them out and let me know what you think!!
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. This is a good pretzel, how much is it and does it have any nutrients and for me to avid having zinc deficiency that is important for vegan like me? I'm having trouble finding delicious foods that are rich in zinc right now. Do you have any suggestions that I can eat or a good recipe that you can share?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah,

      I'm so sorry I never noticed this comment!! I have not had them in a couple of weeks so I'll definitely check out the zinc level once I get them again. Also depending on where you live, there is a book store named Chapters in Canada and there is a huge vegan section now that is extremely popular. I'm sure you could probably find vegan books in any book store near you. I am sadly not a vegan and so I can't say I could recommend anything in particular. If I hear about anything then I will definitely let you know! xo

      Delete