Friday 16 January 2015

My year in review...

Hey FRIENDS!

This last year I moved to a site called www.melottey.com. Since then, I had been posting frequently through out the year and keeping everyone up to date on my life and the fashion world. Unfortunately, the site is now gone. With all of my hard work...lets take a moment to tear up a bit. :(

BUT life goes on and thankfully I remember the majority of what I posted.
I decided to come back to this blog and begin to once again use it as the creative outlet that I need.

To honor all of my work, below are the videos I posted last year.
Every so often when I remember things that I previously posted, I will repost in this blog for remembering purposes.

For those of you that followed my Tea and Therapy Thursdays, Im so sad that the blogs are gone but I will do my best to start some new ones under my "My Diary xo" section!

I hope you all enjoy!!! xo Melissa









No comments:

Post a Comment