Friday 16 January 2015

Review for Rimmel London: 60 second Nail Polish

Recently I got the Rimmel London 60 seconds blue polish for my birthday and boy was I excited. The picture below doesn't do it much justice but trust me, this nail polish is such a beautiful colour. 
Rimmel stays true to their promise of having the polish dry within 60 seconds, however, the price is that this polish is extremely hard to get off. 
Also, I'm not sure if all the colours do this, but the blue polish leaves a blue stain on your hands for a couple of days. I found this extremely unfortunate and frustrating as I was in a rush when I was trying to get the polish off and my nails ended up looking worse than they did before I started taking it off. 

Regardless I would rate this polish a 7/10 as the colour is still very vibrant and dry's a lot faster than most polish! 



I love how the colour looks on my fingers I think it screams me! What do you think? 

The colour blue in this picture is the one I'm wearing.









No comments:

Post a Comment