Monday 30 March 2015

Get the look: A Spring Fresh look

Hey Guys!!! 
I decided that this season I would start a new series called, "Get The Look". 
I will be creating a number of beauty (makeup/hair) looks and will be showing you how to do them yourself! 
This look below is a look I created a while ago but I think it is perfect for Spring. 



This look didn't require any major makeup techniques; just the basic application techniques in which, I am sure you all know how to do. It's a pretty simple but elegant look. 
Here are the products I used: 

 Eyeshadow: I used a gorgeous light gold colour by Pari 

Eyeliner: Lancome Paris Liner Design in Uptown Brun

Mascara: I used a sample by Clinque called High Impact Mascara. This stuff is seriously amazing and I will definitely be buying the full sized version. 

Lipstick: I'm wearing Revlon's Colorburst in Whimsical 

I hope you all enjoy this fresh and easy look for spring! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment