Sunday 5 April 2015

A Fashion Week Tale

Hello my glamorous Queens and Kings, 

As you may know, last week was Toronto Mastercard Fashion Week... and of course I was there!
Even though my week was quite hectic, my bestie Carly and I decided that we couldn't let fashion week pass us by without attending a show. 

Before the event, we went to an amazing restaurant called the Canteen by Oliver and Bonacini. The food was absolutely to die for and we obviously left with a fashionable food baby. 

I decided on eating the turkey panini with a side of tomatoe soup. Nom. 


After walking off our food babies and growing some new ones at Second Cup, we found our way to the Mastercard tent. 
As we walked through the lobby and purchased our tickets, we were blinded by the beautiful, pink Maybelline booth...where I ended up taking this selfie. :P


We decided on seeing the Triarchy show; as we had heard that this line was very up and coming. The shows line was called Camp Triarchy, and the opening presentation with the trumpet player and the camp counsilors, was not only very creative but brought back joyous memories of my camp days. 


We sat in the 3rd row and I still managed to take terrible photos haha #justloveme. 

This orange haired model below was our favourite. She had an amazing attitude when she walked and she totally stole the show. 


These two shots (below) I didn't take, however, I want you to see what I am going to be talking about and so posting these pictures is necessary.
 Triarchy decided to make accented patchwork their trademark this season and I simply adore it. It made me want to go home and sew some labels/badges on to my own jeans. I definitely see an up and coming trend from this show. 


I also loved these jean jumpsuits (below)! Last year it was overalls and bedtime onesies that took reign...this year, it could possibly be jean jumpsuits. These ones are so cute that it would not surprise me if this idea blows up! 



Here I am (below) posing like my favourite bloggers "How Two Live". 


Took a shot of this girls awesome street style. (Below) 


It may of been raining, but nothing was going to keep all these fashion lovers away from their ultimate drug. 



And so completes my fashion week tale. It was a glorious day and I am so thankful.
xo Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment