Monday 13 April 2015

My New Favourite Moisturizer

Hello My Queens and Kings,

Recently, I have been obsessed with this new product and I feel that it is my duty to share it with you all.

This Nivea Moisturizing creme has completely saved my skin.

It's more specifically called: Nivea Aqua Effect Nourishing Night Care (below).
Yes that is my cheetah print snuggy underneath.


Over the last few months, my skin has been horrid from the winter weather. It's been flakey, and dry and a pain in my royal rear. :D

But since I started using this night creme, my skin is not only ALWAYS moisturized and feels like a soft babies bum (haha that comparison always makes me laugh...bums are just gross no matter if it's a baby)...my skin has also been glowing and looking so healthy.

It has a bit of a thick texture and so you don't really need too apply too much of it. Here I am below trying to capture a shot of the thick texture on my finger. I realize that it is a fail haha #justloveme.


It has a lovely refreshing scent and even though it is a night creme, I have been known to use it in the morning as well because of its refreshing demeanor. It can make your skin oily however, so I would reframe from doing this if you already have naturally oily skin. It's mainly for us dry babies or combination types.

If you are looking for a good moisturizer that will brighten your skin, I would highly recommend that you try this creme out! I know I will definitely be buying it again!

xo Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment